Legalities & Translation

For wedding in Czech Republic, you need to present certain documents to the Czech register office. In general, the register office will require your birth certificate, no impediment getting married and divorce decree if applicable. Of course, with lot of stamps and translations ( all MUST to be translated by an official translator in Czech Rep. ) . Each nationality is a little different, so in the section below you will find a list of various countries and some detail information in regards to documents. 

Each register office has slightly different rules and requirements when the couple need to provide the paperwork before the wedding. Church requirements also vary. You will find more information in our eBooks L or XL info-version. 

How will our online platform help you ?

Get idea:
whats needed for each nationality, rough costs and timeframeFor further details on Legalities & Translation you can read our e-book or visit our audio-visual guide:


Sort by